PROCESSING INFORMATION OF PERSONAL DATA Art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 – GDPR
Chiattelli Luigi Srl, as Data Controller, pursuant to art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation – EU Reg. No. 2016/679 (GDPR), provides users with the following information on the processing of personal data.
Information related exclusively to the website shopchiattelli.it
Information does not relate to other third party sites, entities or online services that maybe reachable through any hypertext links published on the site, but relates only to the company Chiattelli Luigi Srl, (Data Controller)which disclaims any responsibility for the privacy practices or content of such websites, and highly urge you to review the relevant information made by individual holders before providing Personal Information, for which the company Chiattelli Luigi Srl, accepts no responsibility.
Chiattelli LUIGI SRL, the holder of personal data, (hereinafter also referred to as “Owner”), P.I. 02017150547, headquartered in Marsciano (PG), Via Umberto I° 25/29, email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
User’s Optional, explicit and voluntary messages request purposes to contact addresses of Data Controller (company Chiattelli Luigi Srl). Compilation and submission of the forms present on this site, involve the acquisition of the sender’s contact data necessary to respond and communicate. User information is acquired through site navigation. For more information, read the following paragraphs.
DATA COMMUNICATED BY THE USER
Personal data provided voluntarily by the user The explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests for information or the provision of services, as well as any other personal data included in the communication. Personal data provided by the user on the site, as well as any data entered in the text of the message, may be subsequently acquired by Data controller (Chiattelli Luigi Srl) by filling in the “contact” and “request information” forms on this site.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Personal data is processed by Chiattelli Luigi Srl for:
- respond to any information requests;
- fulfill the obligations of law, regulation or legislation to which the company Chiattelli Luigi Srl is subjected;
- the purposes related to our activities, commercial and promotional marketing activities and related services offered.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The processing of personal data by the Data Controller(Chiattelli Luigi Srl) is based on the following legal bases:
- execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the upon request;
- fulfillment of a legal obligation by the Data controller;
- Consists of the consent of the interested party.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL PERSONAL DATA
The provision of personal data for informative and commercial purposes is optional, however For the fulfillment of legal obligations personal data requested is mandatory, and the possible failure to provide such data will prevent Ducati from performing the above mentioned activities, for example from replying to your requests for information, material, and services that you requested.
Personal Data recording and processing will be processed by using tools and procedures suitable to guarantee their security and confidentiality and can be carried out either by paper means, or through the use of electronic tools. Data processing does not include countries outside the European Union, if need be necessary, the Controller will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In such a case, the Controller hereby guarantees that transfers of data outside the EU will be done in accordance with the applicable laws.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and to establish a legitimate relationship for the interest of Chiattelli Luigi Srl: for the purposes of commercial activities.
You have however the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, thus withdrawal however not affecting the legitimacy of any previous processing.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes indicated above, the user’s personal data may be disclosed to:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or of any companies of the Controller’s Group and abroad, limited to what is strictly necessary for the performance of their duties;
- individuals, public and private, who can access the data by virtue of the provision of the law, regulation or Community legislation, within the limits set by these rules;
- Third party companies, within the limits necessary to carry out business in outsourcing on behalf of the Controller, subject to a letter of assignment which imposes the duty of confidentiality and security of the data, for fulfilling legal obligations necessary for;
- any other subjects or entities, to which communication is mandatory in terms of the law for carrying out said purposes.
Your personal data may be made accessible for these purposes by The Controller, Chiattelli Luigi Srl.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY (ARTICLES 15-22 GDPR)
Pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679 – GDPR, as an interested party, you have the right to at any time access your data, including information regarding:
- Withdrawal of consent at any time, thus withdrawal however does not affect the legitimacy of any previous processing;
- access information regarding personal data;
- verify the correction of inaccurate personal data;
- object to the processing data, when it takes place on a legal basis but without consent. Further details on the rights to object are indicated in the section below;
- any right to rectification and deletion of data, limitation and opposition to processing; In this case the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose other than storage;
- Cancellation of personal data, when the conditions indicated by the law occur (for example in the case of unlawful processing);
- Retrieval and possible transfer data , where technically possible, outside the existence ofthe relative guarantees. Rights can be exercised when data is based on automated processing with the consent of the interested party, which may have legal effects or significantly affect the contractual persons involved.
the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (also-called Privacy Guarantor) if he considers that a treatment that concerns him violates the provisions of the law regarding the protection of personal data in force.
Right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority over which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to Data processing for reasons connected to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose the processing without giving any reason.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
The user may, at any time, exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a registered letter to: Chiattelli LUIGI SRL, Via Umberto I° 25/29, 06055 -Marsciano (PG), or by writing an email to the address email@example.com
Last update: June 2019