The Italian law stipulates that the client has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty. In order to exercise this right, the client must send a notice to “Chiattelli S.r.l.” within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the order.
The right of withdrawal expires for:
• For lack of the essential integrity of the property
• even partial use of the goods and of any consumables
• lack of external and / or internal packaging
• absence of integral elements of the product components
• damages to the product for reasons other than transportation
Exercise of Right of withdrawal does not apply to customized bought goods.
How to exercise the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products, a communication written by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by telephone: +39 075 8742828. Email should include:
- reason for which the right of withdrawal
- and a descripted detail of the indicated problem for which the right of withdrawal.
- The payment receipt details for a refund, if pay with cash on delivery the refund will be made by bank transfer, to the current account indicated by the customer.
Goods must be returned, to the Following address: Chiattelli Luigi s.r.l, Via Umberto I 25, 29 – 06055 Marsciano (PG) Italy.
Refunds are sent out after having verified the condition of the merchandise. The products must also be packed thoroughly to be safe protected from any or further damage. The risks of transportation are borne by the customer.
Return shipping costs are at the expense of Chiattelli S.r.l.